Welcome to Dream2000, the following are terms and conditions concerning your use and log in to dream2000.com.eg website pages, and to all their pages, links, tools, and features. Your use of Dream2000 Site is an agreement on your part to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement, which includes all the details below, and a confirmation of your commitment to responding to the contents of this special agreement of Dream2000 Company referred to hereinafter as " we"
In regard to your use of the website, hereinafter referred to as the "Usage Agreement" The agreement is valid if you accept the option of acceptance.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
Egypt is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).
(2) Qualification to Membership:
1. Membership of the website is granted only to those who have exceeded the age of 18 years, and Dream2000 website has the right to cancel the account of any member who has not yet reached the age of 18 years, along with the commitment with the liquidation of its financial accounts as soon as the account is closed.
2. No person shall be entitled to use the website if its membership is canceled by Dream2000.
3. You must comply with all applicable laws to regulate trade via the Internet.
4. No member or institution is entitled to open two accounts at one time for any reason whatsoever, and the website administration has the right to freeze the two accounts or to cancel one of them together with a commitment to filter out all the financial transactions relating to the account before closing it.
Immediately after filing the registration application for membership on the website, you
are required to disclose specific information and to choose a user name, and a secret password to be used when logging into the website. Upon acceptance of the application for registration, you will be considered a member of the website and so you have agreed to:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining your account secret information and your password confidentiality, and to identify the persons who are allowed to access and use your account on the website, and so you agree to inform Dream2000 immediately of any unauthorized of your password or login to your account, or any other breach of confidentiality of your information.
2. Dream2000 will not be in any way responsible for any loss that may incur directly or indirectly morally or materially as a result of disclosing the user name or password regarding logon information.
3. Customer approval of the Terms and Conditions
4. The client agrees to record the required data and that the information be accurate and correct.
5. Responsibility of the account holder to respect to all activities that occur using its own password.
6. During the registration process, the customer agrees to receive promotional emails from the website. You can, at a later date, to cancel this option and not to receive any e-mails.
7. You are responsible for maintaining the use of Dream2000 website with all seriousness and credibility, and you are bound to compensate Dream2000 for any direct or indirect losses that Dream2000 may incur as a result of any illegal use, real, or commissioned for your account by you or by any someone else obtained access to your account on the website, whether to accomplish services and otherwise using your user name and password, either authorized by you or without your authorization.
8. You agree to the disclosure true, correct, up to date information, and complete information about yourself as requested in the registration form at Dream2000 "
9. Do not include in the registration card any of your contact details such as your e-mail, phones or any personal details.
10. Dream2000 is committed to deal with your personal information and contact details confidentially.
11. You will be obliged to maintain the registration data and update thereof successively to keep them true, correct, current, and complete. If you disclose untrue, incorrect, incurrent, or incomplete information or that may violate those stated in the user agreement, in this case, Dream2000 has the full right to stop, limit, or cancel your membership and your account on the website, without prejudice to other rights of Dream2000 and its legitimate means to recover their rights.
12. You agree to provide any information and/or documents to Dream2000 if asked to do so.
13. In the case of non-compliance with any of the abovementioned terms, the management of Dream2000 has the right to suspend or to cancel your membership and block you on the website. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts that are unconfirmed, and any unproven, or accounts or processes that have been sitting out for a long time without activity.
(4) Electronic Communications:
1. You agree to communicate with you via e-mail, or by promoted ads on the website, and you agree that all agreements, declarations, statements and other communications supplied to you electronically serve as their written counterparts to meet the legal needs.
2. During the period of your membership, Dream2000 will send promoting e-mails to identify you of any changes, or new procedures or propaganda activities may be added to the website.
3. You have a right as a user to confirm that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails, and you can cancel the receipt of such messages by clicking on the request of not to receive promotional messages available at the bottom of the promotional messages and advertising option.
(5) Amendments to the User Agreement and mechanism of action of Dream2000:
2. You know that Dream2000 website is a technical and electronic website on the Internet allowing the sale of goods to registered members on the website.
Dream2000 maintains the right to take any necessary actions or steps, including but not limited to legal proceedings to collect due fees, taxes and / or appropriate expenses.
3. In some cases, a request may not be approved for several reasons. The organizers of the website maintain the right to reject or to cancel any request for any reason and at any time. Before the approval of the application, we may ask you to provide additional information or other data to check something, including, for example, but not limited to, phone number and address.
(6) The use of Dream2000 system for secure payment:
1. The safe payment system in Dream2000 is that the payment for the purchase of goods from the website done online in whole or in part by the properties of payment belonging to Dream2000 and called my wallet (MyWallet) or in cash upon receipt "COD" or any other party for payment may be provided by Dream2000 on the website from time to time or payment via Dream2000 branches.
2. The provision of service payment via MyWallet or in cash on receipt by Dream2000 is a convenience for buyers to complete payment transactions over the Internet overseen by Dream2000.
3. Prohibited actions during the operations on the website:
- Not to deliver you a commodity purchased by you as long as the buyer commits with the stated conditions.
- - Carrying out any action that would breach the confidentiality systems, and information and data on the website, or disclosure or use of any data or information for any reasons or acts of not related to Dream2000.
- Transfer of your account, and your user name on the website to another party without informing the website management, and taking its consent to this procedure.
- Doing anything incurring us, or may incur us (in our view) enormous unjustified burdens on our infrastructure and employment policy.
4. Interference or attempt to intervene to influence the progress of work on the website.
5. Trying to seize on another user's account or to do any scam on the website or other users accounts, and other fields of their own accounts.
6. Harming Dream2000 through the use of shipping services granted by Dream2000 or MyWallet service, or properties or other contracts or terms and conditions of Dream2000, which are offered on the website from time to time.
(7) Dream2000 Commitments:
1. It is the sole and exclusive owner by the law of the beneficiary by all materials of any kind that it wants to offer for sale on the website, and it has the evidence proving that it has the right and authority to trade in these materials and to offer them for sale.
2. It will comply with all local and international laws applicable in this regard, as well as applicable laws and regulations regarding the use of the website.
3. The information and description of goods in order to be published on the website are true, accurate, detailed and illustrated the sale.
4. To operate according to the website policy concerning the maintenance of the privacy of contact and communication Information, and it will not disclose the details of information and contact addresses, including phone numbers, mailing addresses, and e-mail addresses, anywhere on the website, including the models and Forum, and Item details, or through any e-mail features of the website.
1. Contents collected on the website are the exclusive property and rights thereof are reserved to Dream2000, and are protected under copyright reserved rights, trademarks and intellectual and creative property laws.
Dream2000 and owned logos, and other words and logos on the website, are either registered or unregistered trademarks of Dream2000, which are protected by rights and laws of ownership of international trademarks and other intellectual rights and laws.
(10) Causing Damage to Dream2000:
Dream2000 can resort to taking technical or legal procedures against users who make up problems or legal claims of any type or dealing inappropriate behavior violating User Agreement or our contracts.
(11) Buyer Protection:
Dream2000 owns a "buyer protection program" designed to help buyers to ensure the protection to their purchases from the scam sellers on the website.
1. In the event that the buyer purchases goods in a manner of " Safepay ", and has not received his goods or if he had received goods different from the offered specification or different in the value from what has been mentioned on the display page, then the buyer can seek protection in accordance with the Buyer Protection Program. This program contains a clause allowing him compensation by Dream2000 for the value of the goods only. For the buyer to benefit by this program, he should raise a complaint through the e-mail of Dream2000 within 48 hours from the date of receipt of the commodity non-matching together with mentioning all the necessary details relating to the process.
2. After Dream2000 management receives the sent communication, it will take the necessary measures to check out the situation and the details. in the case of being proved, Dream2000 will compensate the buyer according to the website's policy and according to what Dream2000 management deeming it appropriate based on the details of each case separately.
3. Shipping fees of the requests to return the goods
(If the return is due to Dream2000 error or a problem with the sent product)
- If the buyer expresses objection within 3 days from the date of receipt of the request (protection period provided by Dream2000)
- Dream2000 shall bear the shipping fees for returning merchandise to him
- (If the return is due to an error on part of the buyer and product is still on its original state unopened)
The Buyer shall bear the shipping fees for returning merchandise to him
(12) The confidentiality of information
1. Dream2000 shall abide by the standards for the protection against the arrival of an unauthorized person to your personal identity information, and saving them. Knowing that the Internet is not a secure way, the confidentiality of your personal information can not be guaranteed 100%.
2. Dream2000 will provide your contact information; a mobile phone and e-mail to the purchaser to fulfill the deal for communication to complete the process of shipment and payment.
3. Dream2000 has no control over the actions of any third party, like other Internet pages linked to this website, or any third parties claiming to represent you or to represent others. You know and agree that Dream2000 may use your information that you provided them, in order to provide services to you in Dream2000 and to send marketing messages to you, and that the confidentiality contract on this website adjusts the processes of collection, treatment, use and transfer of your personal identity information.
Dream2000 does not guarantee that this website is free from viruses and other things that can damage users. It is the nature of online communication that the information in it is prone to access thereto, and spoil it or causing delays. The website is exposed from time to time in the inability to carry out any operations because of the trouble-shooting, maintenance and development, and you agree that Dream2000 is not obligated to support the website, and you also agree publicly on the visit the website and to bear the risk yourself.
14) Determination of Responsibilities:
According to what is permitted by law, Dream2000, its employees, agents, and distributors shall not be responsible for any loss directly or breakdowns arising from the use of the website. If you are not satisfied with the website or any of the contents of its articles, the solution is not to use it anymore.
You agree to provide security to Dream2000, its directors, employees, agents and officials; and to protect them from any damage that may incur due to claims, losses, and failures, costs and expenses, caused by a violation of the User Agreement, or your violation to any law or infringe upon the rights of others.
16) Relationship and Notifications:
The terms of reference of User Agreement does not include the existence of a partnership between you and Dream2000, and you have no authority to bind Dream2000 in any way, and that any notices you need to sent to Dream2000, you have to send them by email, provided that Dream2000 shall respond to the email. You know and agree that any notices sent to you from Dream2000, will be announced on the website or by e-mail that you provided to us during the registration process, and assumes that you received after 72 hours from sending. We can send you a notice by ordinary mail to the address you provided to us, and it is supposed to be received after 7 days of sending.
(17) The conversion Rights and Obligations:
You are here grant Dream2000 the right to convert part or all of its rights, benefits, obligations, and responsibilities to other parties working with it, without the need to return to you, according to the texts of the User Agreement, and Dream2000 is committed to notifying you of any of such transfers if occurred, as well as publishing on the website, while you can not convert your benefits, your rights and obligations to a third party without taking the written permission in advance from Dream2000 according to the terms and conditions stated in the User Agreement.
18) General Information:
If any provision contained in this User Agreement is invalid or void or for any reason, it is no longer in force, such paragraph does not invalidate the rest of other paragraphs in the agreement. This agreement (which is amended from time to time according to its terms) sets all the outlines of understanding and agreement between you and Dream2000 with regard to:
- It is not the right of any person, not a party to this User Agreement to impose any terms or conditions therein.
19) The applicable law:
This User Agreement is governed and formulated according to the Arab Republic of Egypt Act and is fully and entirely subject to the legislation in force in Egyptian courts.
20) The Terms and Provisions of the Guarantee
All of the following are excluded from the guarantee:
- periodic inspection, general maintenance, repair and replacement of items, which are disrupted as a result of the normal use of the good, as well as other consumer parts, such as batteries, cables and headphones, lights, and other parts of the item that are consumed naturally.
- Misuse which includes - for example, not limited to malfunctions that arise from the lack of knowledge of the buyer to the right way to deal with the item, or attempt to operate it is contrary to the policy of Dream2000, or the manufacturer, in addition to malfunctions resulting from the use of any uncertified attachments to be used with the item.
- Any malfunction arises as a result of an error in the installation or fixing resulting from a breach of the instructions contained in the user manual, or those that are granted by Dream2000 to the buyer when buying the commodity.
- All faults resulting from various incidents, such as lightning strikes, acts of God, floods and civil unrest or other reasons that are beyond the control of Dream2000 and can not be controlled.
- In addition to the buyer scan, removal or amendment to the serial number of the product or if the serial number of the product can not be read.
- This warranty is not transferable from one person to another, as it will be the only means by which the buyer can take advantage of services of Dream2000, or approved maintenance centers mentioned in guarantee document, which would be responsible for any explicit or implied breach of any of the terms of this guarantee.
- Legal Liability: Dream2000 shall not be responsible in any way for any loss of information that may be stored/saved on any goods that are maintained or replaced.
- All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered on the website and all content information and design information contained on the website are considered to belong to us.
21) Deal of the Hour Conditions: The available quantity for each SKU is one for each product within the Promotion
22) Announced prices are applicable at this time and date, may be changed in accordance with the offers, exchange rates, the place of delivery, or any change to the status of the stock.